Vitrail Glass Paint - Parma
Pébéo's Vitrail is applied with a brush to all carefully degreased transparent surfaces : glass, acetate, polyester, plexiglas. The 26 "antique" Vitrail colours are dense and very transparent. The decorated surface has good hardness and resists to gentle washing with cold water.
To imitate stained glass, use with Pébéo's Cernes Relief outliners. They are applied directly from the tube with nozzle before applying the Vitrail colours. The Vitrail colours may also be used with bowl technique.
Objects decorated with Vitrail colours are intended for decorative purposes only and should not be considered for practical usage.
- colours: transparent, intense and very bright. Solvent based, ready to use and can be mixed together. Good light solidity.
- thinner: mineral spirit or white-spirit.
- cleaning the brushes: mineral spirit or white-spirit.
- surfaces: glass, polyester, acetate...
- drying: tack-free in one hour, fully dry in 8 hours if led in thin coats.
- caring: once dry, colours stand a light wash, but no soaking. Resistant to glass cleaner.
Note: Computer screens do not reproduce the exact colours, so if you prefer to receive a true printed colour chart of Vitrail please contact us.